Revision as of 21:15, 27 August 2007 by Jamie Beyer
8/21/07: Apparently I'm not very good at oragami!
8/23/07: Julia Jones's Interesting points:
- A certificate of need is required for a regulatory review process of the state to build a hospital.
- Evidence based design to impact experience
- Center for healthcare design - designing for efficiency - patient focused - philanthropic - "universal room" - Flexible for future expansion - Centers of Excellence
- Most doctors not employed by the hospitals, and have poor handwriting!
- self propelled beds
- COW - Computer on Wheels
- Abulatory = outpatient treatment
- General Inpatient = diagnostic
For more clarification: What are we doing for Hughes Spaulding? What have they not planned yet?