Select Media Coverage
- Georgia Tech, Emory Unite to Train Healthcare Roboticists. Georgia Tech, ECE News. October 9, 2015.
- RFID helps robots locate objects. Michelle Starr. CNET. September 23, 2014.
- A sense of touch makes robots more "human". Ben Gruber. Reuters. December 31, 2013.
- Researchers Put Sense of Touch in Reach for Robots. John Markoff. The New York Times. April 28, 2013.
- New robots giving the disabled independence. Priya Clemens. CBS Evening News. July 29, 2012.
- How Do People Respond To Being Touched By a Robot?. Soulskill. Slashdot. March 10, 2011.
- Social Robots. Terri Randall. NOVA. February 23, 2011.
- Interview with Charlie Kemp about Healthcare Robotics. Sander Olson. Next Big Future. January 11, 2011.
- 2011: The Year of the Personal Robot?. Larry Greenemeier. Scientific American. January 4, 2011.
- Robots to be next service provider?. The Big I with Ali Velshi. CNN. October 15, 2010.
- Meet George Jetson: Interview with Charlie Kemp. "Inside the Black Box" Radio Program. August 18, 2010.
- Robot Surgery Offers Precise Handling, Quicker Procedures. Imaeyen Ibanga and Sarah Netter.
Good Morning America. May 5, 2009.
- Robots That Help The Disabled. Emily Masamitsu. Popular Mechanics. February, 2009.
- The Year in Robotics. Kristina Grifantini. Technology Review. December 29, 2008.
- Robots that fetch: Device could help disabled at home. Marsha Walton. CNN. December 1, 2008.
- Researchers at Georgia Tech are working on developing robots that can mimic the jobs of service dogs.
Fox 5 News. November 12, 2008.
- Research seeks to replace service dogs with robots. R. Colin Johnson. EETimes. October 28, 2008.
- Robot Mimics a Canine Helper. Kristina Grifantini. Technology Review. October 23, 2008.
- Point, Click, Fetch: I, For One, Welcome Our New Robot Puppies.
Rob Beschizza. Wired. March 20, 2008.
- An Assistant Who May Need the Occasional Battery. Anne Eisenberg. The New York Times. March 16, 2008.
- Laser-guided EL-E robot offers point-and-grab operation, the future.
Paul Miller. Engadget. March 12, 2008.
- Robots Become Nurses' Valuable Assistants.
Janet Boivin and Scott Williams.
Nursing Spectrum. March 10,